* Pre-Primary (Toddler to Kindergarten) Regular Baptist Press material room 209.
* Primary – Grades 1 to 5 Answers in Genesis Material room 105.
* Jr./Sr. High – Answers in Genesis Material room 104.
* Ladies Class – The Gospel Project – “From Captivity to the Wilderness” room 113.
* CO-ED Class- Studying the book of Hebrews room 213.
* Biblical Finance Class- “The Biblical perspective on Finances & How to handle your money” By Larry Burkett.
* Biblical Foundations – “Fundamentals of the Faith” By John MacArthur.
* Couples Class – “Love Like You Mean It” Family Life.
During Morning Service
The Baby Nursery (Room 204) is for newborn to age 2.
Beginner Church Age 2 to Kindergarten room 209 Regular Baptist Press Material.
Jr Church Grades 1 to 5 room 115- Kid’s Own Worship by Group Publishing.
AWANA Clubs are for all boys and girls ages 3-12, meeting Wednesdays 5:45 to 7:30p.m. during the school year. Awana is an international, Bible-centered youth ministry providing local churches with weekly clubs and programs. AWANA’s goal is to reach boys and girls, and their families, with the Gospel of Christ and to train them to serve the Lord through our “Truth in Training” program. The AWANA acronym comes from the first letters of Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed, which is drawn from the Bible verse: “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15
Throughout the year, Awana reaches kids through energetic games, activities, Bible-based teaching, and small group time with friends. Kids in Awana discover God’s love and their identity in Christ and become disciple-making disciples who reach out to their friends. Awana gives kids from every background and cultural setting a place to belong, build confidence and grow in faith.
This new program challenges students to wrestle with the three most important questions they’re asking. By allowing students to dive deep into the Scriptures and answer these questions for themselves we allow them to own their faith and discover what they believe.
His Story: This study helps middle school students understand God’s story and answers the question,
“Who am I?”
His Love: This study focuses on Jesus and His ministry, as told through the Gospel of Luke and answers the question, “Why am I here?”
His People: This study focuses on biblical community as told through the book of Acts and answers the question,
“Who’s with me?”
Tuesdays at 6:30PM at Church
Men’s Bible Study
Ladies Bible Study
Starting in October!!